Trinity Exteriors has years of experience working with various types of windows. This allows us to give you our expert advice about the type of windows that will work best for your home. We recommend solutions that increase your home’s energy efficiency and can help reduce noise, while keeping within your budget and personal style.
Window Repair and Replacement
Windows are an essential part of your home and when they are damaged, your quality of living is severely affected. Whether a storm caused damage to your windows or a neighborhood kid was playing baseball too close to your house, you need fast and reliable window repair! That’s why we offer fast and dependable window repair service at an affordable price. We repair residential glass windows, including multi-pane windows, and specialize in energy efficient window repair and replacement. Our services are centered on your safety and comfort in your home. Our team of professionals is here to help satisfy your window needs. We follow all national building codes regarding safety glass.
Here are some tips to keep your windows in good shape:
- Replace weather stripping when it is worn and dirty.
- Check for gaps between window casing and wall and fill them with caulk.
- Re-paint wooden and metal window frames every 3-4 years.
- Put up window treatments to help reduce heat loss in the summer and heat gain in the winter.
- Wash your windows at least twice a year.